Since 2003, Just Goods has been providing the Michiana area high-quality products that are safe for you to wear and use in your home. We research the companies that produce our goods to assure they pay their workers a fair wage while using environmentally-friendly materials and methods of production.
All of our fair trade goods (40% of inventory) are from members of the Fair Trade Federation, or from a direct, local connection.
The remainder of our goods are made in the USA. Each year an increasing number are from local artists and regional small businesses.
You can feel good about your purchases, knowing that they are helping to build a more just world and to preserve our earth for generations to come.
As consumers, we have the power to change our world by voting with our dollars. When we patronize locally-owned businesss, and purchase organic, and fairly-made items we:
- own something beautiful we can feel good about
- send a clear message to companies that ethics matter and their policies affect their bottom line
- invest in manufacturers we respect
- help preserve jobs in the U.S.
- support environmentally-responsible production methods
- build strong communities
Member: Green America, ShoLo St. Joseph County